Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by "Mr. Ewen Stevenson" <ca...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/25 09:59:38 UTC

Grant Relief Fund.

/\/\/ Contact Me Please..

My name is Mr. Ewen Stevenson, Group Chief Financial Officer from HSBC
Bank of United Kingdom in Manchester. I was directed by HSBC Bank of
United Kingdom to pay the sum of £1,500,000.00 (One Million Five
Hundred Thousand Pounds) to you as your Compensation Fund due to
Covid-19 pandemic and other transaction you were engaged in the past
and spent your hard earn money, efforts and finally did not receive
the fund.

Kindly respond to this message in order to direct you on how you will
receive the fund by Bank Wire Transfer to any of your nominated bank
account within 5 working days without any further delay.

I look forward to receive your reply thanks.

Email: redcrosssociety@hellokitty.com
Tel: +44-745-127-4775(WhatsApp me)
Regards
Mr. Ewen Stevenson