Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2015/01/05 23:08:03 UTC

[allura:tickets] #4701 Add current ticket's milestone to email notification

---

** [tickets:#4701] Add current ticket's milestone to email notification**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** asf_release_1.2.0
**Labels:** 42cc
**Created:** Sun Aug 12, 2012 04:32 PM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Wed Feb 26, 2014 05:48 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

*Originally created by:* scoop

I'd love to know a ticket's milestone when looking at an email notification of a new ticket since I often need to go in and fix that. It'd save me loading up the ticket URL to check on it if it were already included in the email notification like status and labels are.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/