Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Nachi Vpn <na...@acrodelon.com> on 2015/12/28 16:17:58 UTC

On Using Xbaya

Hello,

I'm trying to use Xbaya from a machine on which the Airavata API server
isn't running. Is configuring the amqp monitoring the key to this? By
default, Xbaya connects to guest@localhost. How do I change this?

On looking up, I came across this issue -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-1679

In brief, I'm unable to find a straight forward way to configure the xbaya
rabbitmq consumer to connect to a rabbitmq server instance running
elsewhere.

Either there isn't a straight forward way to do this or I'm just not
looking at the right place. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,
Nachi (NV)

Re: On Using Xbaya

Posted by Nachi Vpn <na...@acrodelon.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Thanks for the support and suggestions.

Re: On Using Xbaya

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Nachi,

Meanwhile you can try the tutorial - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+06+-+PHP+Reference+Gateway+for+Airavata+-+End-User+Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+06+-+PHP+Reference+Gateway+for+Airavata+-+End-User+Guide>

Re: On Using Xbaya

Posted by Nachi Vpn <na...@acrodelon.com>.

​

Re: On Using Xbaya