Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU <MA...@fortis.lu> on 2007/02/01 09:53:09 UTC

Deleting document by file name

Hi,

I have a list of filenames like
Corporate.htm
Logistics.htm
Merchant.htm
that need to be deleted.

For now on I  give this list to my Search application that reads the
idnex and give the results, and if the path contains one of the
filenames, I don't display this hit ... Not really proper programming

Is there a way to delete the document in the index instead with this
information ?

Thank u.

   Matt

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.

RE: Deleting document by file name

Posted by DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU <MA...@fortis.lu>.
If I have the path of the document,
I cannot find the ID ?