Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd> on 2015/02/04 00:45:57 UTC

CouchDB Website Stats February

Hi folks,

here are the stats for the CouchDB website from July - now. I'll try
to post a new status every month from now, if I forget it and you are
depending on it, ping me per email or on IRC.

Best,
Robert

Re: CouchDB Website Stats February

Posted by Andy Ellicott <ae...@us.ibm.com>.
Ah. thanks for resending. 2x after the 2.0 news; that's a nice uptick!

Thanks very much for sharing,
Andy

Andy Ellicott
VP Marketing
IBM Cloudant
200 State Street
Boston, MA  02109
(m) +1 603 205 2804

From:   Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>
To:     marketing@couchdb.apache.org
Date:   02/03/2015 09:01 PM
Subject:        Re: CouchDB Website Stats February
Sent by:        rok@kowalski.gd

Hi Andy,

I attached a screenshot as an attachment in the mail. If you have
trouble displaying it maybe this upload helps:
https://cloudup.com/c5HpcfXbord

Best,
Robert

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.