Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Manthosh Kumar T <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/04 10:00:53 UTC

HBase Replication - Addition alone

Hi All,
         In a master-slave replication, is it possible to replicate only
the addition of rows?. If I delete in the master it shouldn't be deleted in
the slave.

--
Cheers,
Manthosh Kumar. T

Re: 答复: 答复: HBase Replication - Addition alone

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.
Manthosh,

not sure doing replication periodically is the right way to go. I assume
you will manually start/stop replication from Master?

anyway, if it fits your business needs, give it a shoot. Let's know how it
goes.

Cheers.

Demai

Posted by Manthosh Kumar T <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Demai,

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manthosh Kumar T <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by 冯宏华 <fe...@xiaomi.com>.

--
Cheers,
Manthosh Kumar. T

Re: 答复: HBase Replication - Addition alone

Posted by Manthosh Kumar T <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Manthosh Kumar. T