Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Don O'Neil <li...@lizardhill.com> on 2010/01/02 19:01:56 UTC

Dostech Rules Updates Failing

 I noticed that my channels were not updating from the master list over at
DOStech... so I decided to rename my rules folder to .old and re-run
sa-update....

I get the spamassassin master cf files, but on every other entry I get
something similar to this:

http: request failed: 404 Not Found: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD
<h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL
/sa-update/sare/mangled.cf/MIRRORED.BY was not found on this server.</p>
<hr> <address>Apache/2.2.6 (Fedora) Server at daryl.dostech.ca Port
error: no mirror data available for channel
mangled.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
channel: MIRRORED.BY contents were missing, channel failed

Any idea why?

I suppose I could download each file manually, but that is time consuming.

Re: Dostech Rules Updates Failing

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
I'm investigating why now.  The root cause I know... that mirror blew a
power supply last night, so I moved it to a new server in a hurry at
midnight.  Apparently I messed up the config somewhere.

Anywho... it's now working.  Not the way I would like it to, but how it
wants to.

Daryl