Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/25 08:12:21 UTC

puppet changes on master require new documentation in the wiki 4.1.0-Incubating

 @ravihansa3000  - are you able to update the wiki to reflect the
puppet changes [1] ?

---
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-687

Re: puppet changes on master require new documentation in the wiki 4.1.0-Incubating

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Akila,I have provided you access to Stratos Wiki!

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Akila,

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Akila!

I can update the wiki if you are able to provide me with details of the
changes to the existing instructions.

I'll remove incubating from the 4.1.0 page name too.

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Ya, no issues in you adding the content!

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.