Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by u15603 <u1...@hs-harz.de> on 2002/08/08 16:07:34 UTC

ERROR The serverpage ... could not be preloaded

Hi

I'am using cocoon 2.1dev and when the cocoon portal is running there is everytime one
error entry! But the webapplication runs without problems or errors.

I get the error-log-file:

>ERROR   (2002-08-08) 15:10.11:819   [core.program-generator] (/mh-portal/mobiharzfree->
auth) Thread-8/ProgramGeneratorImpl: The serverpage [file:/C:/Temp/tomcat/webapps/mh->
portal/portal/descriptors/user_auth.xsp] could not be preloaded.

I have implement also an other xsp-file - and for this file there is the same error!

Do you have any hints?

thx

Dirk