Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca> on 2020/04/05 15:25:59 UTC

how to use jlink in nbactionx.xml

As suggested by Geertjan here is my question in the subject line "how to use jlink in nbactionx.xml"

Jaraslav's suggestions 'It might appear in "Project popup/Run Maven/JLink", if not try "Project popup/Properties/Actions" category' does not reveal jlink either.

I just thought it might be a good way to see jlink in action but it will no impact on my course.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D60B3C.C6CFAA90]
Ken Fogel
Faculty
email: kfogel@dawsoncollege.qc.ca<ma...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>
phone: (514) 931-8731 local 4799
Dawson College, 3040 Sherbrooke St. W Westmount, Quebec, H3Z 1A4, Canada
[facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/ken.fogel> [twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/omniprof>  [youtube icon] <https://www.youtube.com/kenfogel>  [linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kenfogel/>  [instagram icon] <https://www.instagram.com/omniprof/>
[cid:16cd4bdce7eaf8d708]<https://www.dawsoncollege.qc.ca/>           [cid:image013.jpg@01D60B3C.FA94FE20]             [cid:image014.png@01D60B3C.FA94FE20]

Re: how to use jlink in nbactionx.xml

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSJTTHypDEw