Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by gaurav chopra <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/28 18:02:46 UTC

Issue while running FTP daemon in Linux environment

Hi All,

I have created a daemon for ftp purpose. The daemon is working fine in
windows environment., but giving the following error in linux environment:

Timeout detected.
Could not retrieve directory listing
File status okay; about to open data connection.
Error listing directory '/'.

I created a user 'test' and when trying to login getting this error with
error code 421. (The user dir named 'test' is getting created in the linux
environment and the dir is owned by root)

Please find attached java code written to set config and start server.
Appreciate your support!

Gaurav Chopra

Re: Issue while running FTP daemon in Linux environment

Posted by David Latorre <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

 I didn't take a look at your code, but  it seems that  your problem is
related to data connections.  Please, deactivate your firewall and try both
active or passive mode.