Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/14 09:44:46 UTC

spam on JSPWiki's JIRA

Hi,

earlier today we had a spammer on JIRA. I've reached infra to confirm that,
in fact, this user was a spammer. They've disabled the user and, some
minutes ago, I've removed the related posts, that's why you've seen a bunch
of emails regarding the deletion of comments; apologies on all the noise in
between.

br,
juan pablo

Re: spam on JSPWiki's JIRA

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
JP,

yes I noticed. I tried to delete these comments but could not find the
delete "button", maybe a permission issue.

thanks for letting us know.

kind regards,
Harry