Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sam Fuqua <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/10 16:43:24 UTC

External graphics methods

Hi,

I know that external-graphics can be added in a couple different ways.  One
is to have the image on a file system and the other is to use a URL.  Is
there any way to obtain the external-graphic through a bytestream?  Or any
way to dump a binary file into the FO to be rendered?  Any help or input is
appreciated.

--
Sam Fuqua
ΣΝ ΘΗ 454

Re: External graphics methods

Posted by Sam Fuqua <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you both for your help.  I believe that the 'data:' will fit my needs,
but I will attempt a custom scheme if that turns out to not work for my
circustances.

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.