Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by aparna Puram <ap...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 14:21:17 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_jk to mod_proxy and mod_proxy_balancer conversion

I have a requirement to get the following lines from uriworkermappling.xml
which used mod_jk to be converted to mod_proxybalancer.

/path1/*=Server1
/path2/*=Server2

/path3/*=Server3
/path4/*=Server3

/path5/*=Server4

!/*.png=*
!/*.gif=*
!/*.jpg=*
!/*.jpeg=*
!/*.htm=*
!/*.html=*

I have the above properties in urimappingworker file. However, I would want
to implement the same settings with proxy balancer. Need your suggestions
on how to implement the above with proxy balancer?

can I make it:

ProxyPass /path1 ajp://localhostserver1:8009/path1 route=route1
ProxyPass /path2 ajp://localhostserver2:8009/path2 route=route1

ProxyPass /path3 ajp://localhostserver3:8009/path3 route=route1
ProxyPass /path4 ajp://localhostserver3:8009/path4 route=route1

ProxyPass /path5 ajp://localhostserver4:8009/path5 route=route1

<Location "/*.png">
    ProxyPass "!"
</Location>

vice versa for all??