Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@osm.net> on 2002/02/03 18:20:50 UTC

Avalon mailing lists admin issues

The following Apache URL does not include several Avalon mailing list:
http://jakarta.apache.org/mail/ - this link is from the page
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html. List that are missing
include the Phoenix Developer and Phoenix Application list.
Also, the "Phoenix Application Developer List" archive link from the
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html page appears to be broken.

Cheers, Steve.
Stephen J. McConnell, OSM sarl
digital products for a global economy
http://www.osm.net
mailto:mcconnell@osm.net

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:42, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:
> > On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 04:20, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> > > The following Apache URL does not include several Avalon mailing list:
> > > http://jakarta.apache.org/mail/ - this link is from the page
> >
> > Okay - I will contact apmail@apache.org and see about getting this fixed.
> >
> > > Also, the "Phoenix Application Developer List" archive link from the
> > > http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html page appears to be broken.
> >
> > Hmm - looks like I forgot to subscribe that list to the archiver.
> > Want to do the honours? ;)
>
> My committer muscles are all worn out after that last fix!

Sounds like you need to build up your muscles then !

> I leave this one to you :-)

I will do it this time. But next time I will leave it to you - I wouldn't
want to take away an oppotunity for you to build those muscles - that would
be rude of me ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 04:20, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> > The following Apache URL does not include several Avalon mailing list:
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/mail/ - this link is from the page
>
> Okay - I will contact apmail@apache.org and see about getting this fixed.
>
> > Also, the "Phoenix Application Developer List" archive link from the
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html page appears to be broken.
>
> Hmm - looks like I forgot to subscribe that list to the archiver.
> Want to do the honours? ;)

My committer muscles are all worn out after that last fix!
I leave this one to you :-)

Steve.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 04:20, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> The following Apache URL does not include several Avalon mailing list:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/mail/ - this link is from the page

Okay - I will contact apmail@apache.org and see about getting this fixed.

> Also, the "Phoenix Application Developer List" archive link from the
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html page appears to be broken.

Hmm - looks like I forgot to subscribe that list to the archiver. Want to do
the honours? ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." -- Maugham