Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ashwin Desai <as...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/27 18:52:15 UTC

RMI Problem with Tomcat

My servlet connects to a rmi server which is running on the same
machine as Tomcat 4.1.

But, I get a queer exception "NotBoundException" at Naming.lookup. I
printed out the list of servers bound in the registry using
Naming.list and I can see my rmi server listed. So, I am just puzzled
as to why the servlet is not able to connect. A standalone program
can however connect to the server.

I am not using tomcat with the -security flag turned on.

I would appreciate any help in this matter.

Thanks
Ashwin.

=====
Ashwin Desai.