Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 李思佳 <li...@360.cn> on 2022/03/21 03:45:10 UTC

Rocksdb-based metadata storage

Hi all,

We have submitted a formal PR based on the RocksDB metadata storage scheme.

This solution is used to solve the problem of too many time series, resulting in insufficient memory, frequent full GC, and service unavailability.

Parts of the interface are still a work in progress, and we'd love to see others work with us to improve it. If you have any time, you are welcome to test and supplement : )

Here's the link: https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/5295

BR,
-----------------------------------
Sijia Li

Re: Rocksdb-based metadata storage

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sijia,

Nice work.

But better to add the user guide along with the codes (tell users how to
use and when to use).

It is also welcome to share some of your use practice/experiments here or
on Github PR (in English) in either some slides or some pictures.

Best

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东