Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Dave Hayes <da...@jetcafe.org> on 2007/11/02 05:56:01 UTC

Re: Embperl 2.3.0 coredump

cliff rayman <___cliff> writes:
> Embperl 2.3 only works with Apache 2.0.x and mod_perl 2.x

Is there an Embperl that works with Apache 1.x?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

"Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human
freedom.  It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of
slaves."                                     -- William Pitt

Re: Embperl 2.3.0 coredump

Posted by Ian VanDerPoel <Ia...@transportregulator.nsw.gov.au>.
Dave,

I believe you need version 1.3.6

That still works on Apache 1

cliff rayman <___cliff> writes:
> Embperl 2.3 only works with Apache 2.0.x and mod_perl 2.x

Is there an Embperl that works with Apache 1.x?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

"Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human
freedom.  It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of
slaves."                                     -- William Pitt

_________________________________________________________=0A=
This message (including any attachments) is intended solely for the addresse=
e named and may contain confidential and or privileged information. If you a=
re not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views=
 expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not n=
ecessarily the views of The Independent Transport Safety and Reliability Reg=
ulator (ITSRR). Whole or parts of this e-mail may be subject to copyright of=
 ITSRR or third parties. You should only re-transmit, distribute or use the=
 material for commercial purposes if you are authorised to do so.=0A=
=0A=
Please visit us at http://www.transportregulator.nsw.gov.au