Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Jones <dj...@ena.com> on 2018/04/13 13:40:08 UTC

Please add these blocks

Calling all RBL/URIBL operators on this list, please block these:

https://pastebin.com/gGkK2gMq

https://pastebin.com/L7gygRn7

https://pastebin.com/ukaQ1pps

https://pastebin.com/DBiUT6k3

https://pastebin.com/Hcm6mLzx

I receive a ton of these daily and they aren't listed on anyone's RBL/URIBL.

P.S.  I would love to help with any RBL/URIBLs with honeypot/spamtrap
accounts if anyone would like to contact me off list.

--
David Jones

Re: Please add these blocks

Posted by David Gibbs <da...@midrange.com>.
On 4/13/2018 8:40 AM, David Jones wrote:
> P.S.  I would love to help with any RBL/URIBLs with honeypot/spamtrap
> accounts if anyone would like to contact me off list.

I have a few domains that I will _never_ receive email on ... I would like to contribute too.

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding 615 miles (Yes, you read that right) in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and awareness.  You can make a tax deductible donation to my ride by visiting https://gmane.diabetessucks.net.

You can see where my donations come from by visiting my interactive donation map ... https://gmane.diabetessucks.net/map (it's a geeky thing).

I may have diabetes, but diabetes doesn't have me!

Re: Please add these blocks

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Done for PCCC's wild list.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation