Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Rainer Sokoll <R....@intershop.de> on 2005/01/07 09:10:26 UTC

Thank you developers

Hi,

it's my birthday, so please forgive me to be somewhat off topic ;-)
I want to say "THANK YOU" to all developers and contributors of this
wonderful piece of software.
By starting using SA 2.44 around 2 years ago, my users mailboxes look
(nearly) as clean as in the middle of the 90ies.
SA is definitely the most valuable software I introduced within the last
2 years.
Again: thank you and please keep up developing, maintaining and
contributing to SA!

Rainer

[OT] Re: Thank you developers

Posted by Andy Jezierski <aj...@stepan.com>.
Rainer Sokoll <R....@intershop.de> wrote on 01/07/2005 02:10:26 AM:

> Hi,
>
> it's my birthday, so please forgive me to be somewhat off topic ;-)
> I want to say "THANK YOU" to all developers and contributors of this
> wonderful piece of software.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  Enjoy an extra Kolsch for me ;-)

Andy