Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Tripathi, Kuldeep" <c_...@qualcomm.com> on 2006/12/04 08:19:54 UTC

Jmeter Crashing Issue

Hi,

I am facing jmeter crashing issue.
I am trying to upload some files to web server
using 50 simultaneous threads and 1.5 Mbps bandwidth.

Sometimes Jmeter vanishes itself in between.
I faced this issue on 4 PCs.

Please suggest any workaround or possible reason for it.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kuldeep

Re: Jmeter Crashing Issue

Posted by git <gi...@cubicalland.com>.
Kuldeep.

It is hard to know what the problem is without knowing which operating
system you are using and what you are trying to do with JMeter.

I have this problem with JMeter runing more that 250 threads on XP Home.

I noticed that some people are finding that increasing the heap size of
the jvm can help with crashing on windows.

Cheers

AJ

--
git <gi...@cubicalland.com>