Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2019/10/19 09:11:09 UTC

[slack-digest] [2019-10-18] #wskdeploy

2019-10-18 23:27:31 UTC - lyuxiaosu: Hello openwhisk team, I want to test the concurrency feature of nodejs in openwhisk, according to the guide <https://github.com/apache/openwhisk/blob/master/docs/concurrency.md>, I need to set CONFIG_whisk_containerFactory_containerArgs_extraArgs_env_0="__OW_ALLOW_CONCURRENT=true" and CONFIG_whisk_containerPool_akkaClient=true when deployment, but where I can set these options? I know I can add the log option in my yaml file like this:
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C79ALSWJJ/p1571441251002800
----
2019-10-18 23:28:18 UTC - lyuxiaosu: so how to add these two options in my ymal file? CONFIG_whisk_containerFactory_containerArgs_extraArgs_env_0 and CONFIG_whisk_containerPool_akkaClient?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C79ALSWJJ/p1571441298003700
----