Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jesús Pérez <ap...@chuso.net> on 2014/09/18 21:02:00 UTC

[users@httpd] DirectoryIndex not working with mod_disk_cache?

I have enabled mod_disk_cache and included 'index.php' in DirectoryIndex
directive.
I realized that when I enable disk caching, my '/' page is correctly
served from the index.php file for while and after a few requests I get
a 403 response.

So I went to the error log and found the "Directory index forbidden by
Options directive" message.

If I directly access '/index.php', put and index.html file or access '/'
bypassing cache by using Pragma: no-cache, everything works fine. So it
seems that mod_disk_cache is causing Apache to use an incorrect value
for DirectoryIndex.

But caching log shows that it actually tries to serve index.php file:

mod_cache.c(141): Adding CACHE_SAVE filter for /
mod_cache.c(148): Adding CACHE_REMOVE_URL filter for /
mod_disk_cache.c(493): disk_cache: Recalled cached URL info header
http://mysite.example.com:80/index.php?
mod_disk_cache.c(766): disk_cache: Recalled headers for URL
http://mysite.example.com:80/index.php?
Directory index forbidden by Options directive:
/var/www/mysite.example.com/htdocs/

Any idea?