Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Pilgrim <pe...@xenonique.co.uk> on 2006/07/05 20:00:58 UTC

[OT][ANN] JAVAWUG BOF XX / Oracle City of London / 13th July 2006 @ 7pm

Hi All

I would like announce the twentieth birds-of-a-feather (BOF 20) of
the Java Web Users Group. The event will take place at

          Oracle City Of London
          One South Place
          London,
          England
          EC2M 2RB.

The feature speakers:

	Emmanuel Okyere
		RIFE: The Petstore Edition

	(Speaker 2 TBC)

Afterwards members can retire to the nearby the ``All Bar One''
pub/restaurant for more in depth discussion dinner, food and drink ...

If you would like to attend, please REGISTER so that you can be added to the
SECURITY DETAIL

Join the http://groups.google.com/group/javawug JAVAWUG at Google Groups
and ``Send an Email to the list you are attending''

Alternatively send mail to myself at peter dot pilgrim at gmail dot com
and/or duncan dot mills at oracle.com

Here is some relevant travel information:

By Underground: -

          Moorgate: Take the Moorgate East exit, turn right, one block to South
          Place.
          Bank: Take the Northern line to Moorgate.
          Liverpool Street: Take the Broadgate exit, turn right onto South Place

Map: http://www.oracle.com/global/uk/corporate/locations/citymap.html

The venue has graciously been organised by Duncan Mills of Oracle Corp. We all
appreciate this generous gift.

http://www.javawug.com/

http://jroller.com/page/peter_pilgrim

PS: The presentations will be recorded and I hope to upload them all Google
Video Site. search against JAVAWUG for the last video uploads.

--
Peter Pilgrim  ( Windows XP / Thunderbird 1.5 )

On Line Resume
    \\===>  `` http://www.xenonsoft.demon.co.uk/no-it-striker.html ''