Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2015/02/11 10:06:00 UTC

Why IgniteConfiguration.pluginConfiguration is collection?

Hi,

As a general rule we use arrays in IgniteConfiugration: cache
configurations, events, spis, etc..
But pluginConfiguration is Collection, not array.

Any reason for this?

Re: Why IgniteConfiguration.pluginConfiguration is collection?

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
I agree, it looks inconsistent. I would change it to array like everything
else.

D.