Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dimitry Peisakhov <Di...@hwe.com.au> on 2004/11/16 05:24:13 UTC

log analyser for SA v3?

Hello all,

	I've gotten spamassassin running with spamc/spamd and logging
enabled and would like to analyse the logs to get some stats. I've searched
high and low and cant seem to find an analyser that will work with
spamassassin v3 log format (or maybe i'm not using the analysers right?).

I've tried using:
* sa-stats 1.3 by Brad Rathbun (get zeroed stats when i run it)
* sa-stats 0.5 by Dallas Engelken (this actually claims to work with SA v3,
but i cant actually work out how to use it coz cant find docs and cant get a
usage statement)
* spamstats 0.6a by Vincent Deffontaines. (get zeroed stats when i run it)
* Sawmill 7.0.8, an expensive enterprise multi-format log analyer. (get
zeroed stats when i run it)

My spamd and postfix logs look fine from what i can tell. So far i'm
assuming that all the tools i;ve used dont support spamassassin v3 log
format, as this has only been released in the last several weeks.

Can anyone recommend a log analyser for the spamassassin v3 spamd logs? Some
basic spam/ham stats is what i need, some graphing options would be a plus.

thanks in advance,
Regards,

Dimitry Peisakhov
Systems Administrator