Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Dirceu Semighini Filho <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 21:05:18 UTC

Jars Conflict

Hello guys,
I'm using the master branch of github to test zeppelin in my project and
I'm trying to create a sparkcontext with it.
Everytime that I try to create a context, I got this exception:

java.lang.SecurityException: class "javax.servlet.FilterRegistration"'s
signer information does not match signer information of other classes in
the same package

Searching into the web about this exception I found this post:
http://stackoverflow.com/q/28086520/1791289

Looking into the lib folder of zeppelin distribution I found that we have
both jetty jars and javax.servlet jars.
Removing javax.servlet jars, this exception doesn't happen anymore.
Does anybody have the same problem?
Are this javax.servlet jars needed here?

Kind Regards,
Dirceu

Re: Jars Conflict

Posted by Dirceu Semighini Filho <di...@gmail.com>.