Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Dongdong Chen <do...@avenit.de> on 2005/12/13 04:45:56 UTC

Slide & Lucene: Properties Index problem

Hi all,

I just try to get the new lucene properties indexer to work.

I followed the steps in the Wiki to configure DASL/Lucene in the Domain.xml
and the indexes get created when server starts up.

Although in the meta folder there are some index file created, no search
result happened using the search method.

How do I search the nodes properties with lucene in slide?

Dongdong Chen

Avenit (Shanghai) Inc.

Email:dongdong.chen@avenit.com

AW: Slide & Lucene: Properties Index problem

Posted by Daniel Florey <da...@web.de>.
Please provide your DASL-Request and your Domain.xml, so that people on the
list can check it for more details. Thanks,
Daniel