Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Filipe Roque <fi...@premium-minds.com> on 2013/09/27 19:42:29 UTC

Translation of wicket properties files

Hi, are there any tools to review and translate all the messages in the
  *.properties.xml wicket files that we have created ?

I am thinking something as Poedit for *.po files.

flip

Re: Translation of wicket properties files

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

See
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7768997/software-for-managing-java-lang-properties-files-for-translation