Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Austin Lowry <au...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/19 18:32:12 UTC

wsdl2java XmlBeans Functionality

Looking into previous messages it appears that XmlBeans functionality
may not be all there. I would like to be able to use wsdl2java and
produce XmlBeans code for use in my service.

Right now when I try to use XmlBeans as the data binding I get:

org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Could not find
xmlbeans databinding within classpath

Is this indicative of another problem, or is wsdl2java support for
XmlBeans not there yet? Thanks.

Re: wsdl2java XmlBeans Functionality

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Can you try it from the command line?

I think you are getting hit by:
You could try the latest 2.1.3-SNAPSHOT codes.

If you can run mvn with -X, you can see if the extraargs are getting passed
in.   If not, that is definitely the problem.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: wsdl2java XmlBeans Functionality

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I'm fairly sure that Dan hasn't ever built the code you are hoping for.