Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Lambour Sébastien <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 14:49:00 UTC

OpenId Connect artifacts org.apache.oltu.openidconnect

Hello,

I'am starting using Oltu on my project.

I did not found the openidconnect artifacts on central.
Is there a reason or a problem for deploy they ?

Tanks for your answer.

Best regards
--
Sébastien Lambour
+Lambour

Re: OpenId Connect artifacts org.apache.oltu.openidconnect

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hi Sebastien,

the openidconnect module (as the JWT and JWS) is still work in progress and hasn't been (yet) release that is why is not in maven central

regards

antonio