Posted to users@jena.apache.org by elio hbeich <el...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/14 13:59:05 UTC

CSV to rdf

Dear all

Do you have any suggestion about tools or XSLT that can transform CSV to
RDF

Thank you in advance,
Elio HBEICH

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by Claus Stadler <cs...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
Hi all,

We have created SparqlIntegrate, examples at: https://github.com/SmartDataAnalytics/SparqlIntegrate/tree/develop/doc

It uses Jena's plugin system to register SPARQL functions and property functions(*) for CSV, XML and JSON processing.

So its another SPARQL-based approach.

(*) https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/library-propfunc.html

Cheers,

Claus

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com>.

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
Try Any23 (http://any23.apache.org/) its job in life is to covert from
other formats to RDF and it has a CSV conversion module.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by Adrian Gschwend <ml...@netlabs.org>.
On 15.02.19 09:50, Conal Tuohy wrote:

> I have used (and I can recommend) CSV2RDF from
> https://github.com/theodi/csv2rdf which is compliant to the W3C's CSV on
> the Web specification. You can generate RDF from CSV file by creating a
> metadata file (in JSON format) which describes the CSV. It uses URI
> Templates to specify how to convert CSV values into resource identifiers.
>
> NB this is different to Martynus's software of the same name.

I would also recommend CSV on the Web. Unfortunately the Ruby
implementation has quite bad performance, for that reason we wrote our
own streaming-based implementation.

https://github.com/rdf-ext/rdf-parser-csvw

There is no cli-tool right now, we use this in pipelines. For example:

https://github.com/zazuko/blv-tierseuchen-ld/

regards

Adrian

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by Conal Tuohy <co...@gmail.com>.

--
Conal Tuohy
http://conaltuohy.com/

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by Andrii Berezovskyi <an...@kth.se>.
Alex,

Strictly speaking it's not. R2RML, RML's predecessor, however, is indeed a W3C recommendation.

And just to be clear, RML is great!

/Andrew

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by Alex To <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by "John A. Fereira" <ja...@cornell.edu>.

    --
    Conal Tuohy
    http://conaltuohy.com/

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by Conal Tuohy <co...@gmail.com>.

--
Conal Tuohy
http://conaltuohy.com/

Re: CSV to rdf

Posted by Jean-Marc Vanel <je...@gmail.com>.
I use my tool , based on Jena and Any23 :
https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/blob/master/doc/en/administration.md#semantize-raw-stuff

I you have questions or troubles, mail me privately , I'm willing to
enhance the doc or the code, and making a pre-release .

Jean-Marc Vanel
<http://163.172.179.125:9111/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me>
+33 (0)6 89 16 29 52
Twitter: @jmvanel , @jmvanel_fr ; chat: irc://irc.freenode.net#eulergui