Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ming Cheung <mi...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/08/31 20:08:42 UTC

[maven 1.x] is there a ${maven.installed.root} variable?

Both ${basedir}, ${maven.build.dir} to represent the soft links of base
directory and build directories. Is there a similar variable which I can
use to represent the maven installed root directory {i.e.
c:\maven_install_root)?

Sincerely,

Ming Cheung
WebSphere Web Services Developer

Address: IBM, Inc. 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
Tie Line: 678-0733
Email: mingcheu@us.ibm.com

Re: [maven 1.x] is there a ${maven.installed.root} variable?

Posted by Ming Cheung <mi...@us.ibm.com>.
Never mind,

I found it from an old post. The variable is ${maven.home}.

Sincerely,

Ming Cheung
WebSphere Web Services Developer

Address: IBM, Inc. 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
Tie Line: 678-0733
Email: mingcheu@us.ibm.com

             Ming
             Cheung/Austin/IBM
             @ibmus                                                     To
                                       users@maven.apache.org
             08/31/2006 01:08                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [maven 1.x] is there a
             Please respond to         ${maven.installed.root} variable?
               "Maven Users
                   List"
             <users@maven.apac
                  he.org>