Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/08 10:31:42 UTC

Generated code destructors

Hi All,
    Some time back, we had the concept of making the generated code
class destructor to clean memory allocated for data members. However,
we never implemented this.
    Working on AXISCPP-507, I got the feeling that users would feel
much comfortable if we had this in place.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: Generated code destructors

Posted by John Hawkins <ha...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1 if we can put it in quickly and accurately.

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>
08/03/2005 09:31
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"