Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by larsivi <la...@igesund.net> on 2006/09/19 17:36:19 UTC

extra information from sendSync call

We are interested in having more finegrained return values from a sendSync
call if it is possible.

Is it proper behaviour to let the receiving component use setProperty on the
MessageExchange which then can be queried upon return from the sendSync
call?

Regards,
Lars Ivar Igesund

Re: extra information from sendSync call

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sure, a bad practive would be to modify the in message,
but you can freely add properties on the exchange.

On 9/19/06, larsivi <la...@igesund.net> wrote:

> We are interested in having more finegrained return values from a sendSync
> call if it is possible.
>
> Is it proper behaviour to let the receiving component use setProperty on the
> MessageExchange which then can be queried upon return from the sendSync
> call?
>
> Regards,
> Lars Ivar Igesund

Cheers,