Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Hernandez, Mariano" <M....@TriCorInd.com> on 2005/07/15 21:12:00 UTC

html:form

Apparently the html:form tag negotiates with the controller the form being
used and puts it under Constants.BEAN_KEY. I'd like to know if the
mechanism/method is readily available for use outside the html:form tag.
See, the project I develop for has some custom tags whose use is required
before the html:form tag. As such I'm not sure how to generically access the
form. I can do it if I explicitly reference the form bean, but that leaves
me with a lot of similar jsps.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano Hernandez

Enterprise Application Developer