Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com> on 2016/02/11 19:30:11 UTC

Sentry talk at ApacheCon NA 2016?

Hi fellow committers and developers,

Any one interested in doing a talk on Sentry at ApacheCon NA this
year? It is a great opportunity to evangelize our product and
community. And excellent opportunity to meet other ASF folks.
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/cfp

Note: CFP closes on Feb 12th

Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Sentry talk at ApacheCon NA 2016?

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Awesome every one!

Posted by Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>.
I am trying to put together a talk on Sentry Kafka integration.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> +1.
>
> Best,
> Hao
>
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Anne Yu <an...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > +1, I can try.
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Sravya Tirukkovalur <
> sravya@cloudera.com
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi fellow committers and developers,
> > >
> > > Any one interested in doing a talk on Sentry at ApacheCon NA this
> > > year? It is a great opportunity to evangelize our product and
> > > community. And excellent opportunity to meet other ASF folks.
> > >

> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/cfp
> > >
> > > Note: CFP closes on Feb 12th
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > --
> > > Sravya Tirukkovalur
> > >

> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Anne

Ashish

Re: Sentry talk at ApacheCon NA 2016?

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.
+1.

Posted by Anne Yu <an...@cloudera.com>.
+1, I can try.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>
wrote:

> Hi fellow committers and developers,
>
> Any one interested in doing a talk on Sentry at ApacheCon NA this
> year? It is a great opportunity to evangelize our product and
> community. And excellent opportunity to meet other ASF folks.
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/cfp
>
> Note: CFP closes on Feb 12th
>
> Regards,
> --