Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2015/05/07 10:47:46 UTC

Freshness of SNAPSHOTS maven artifacts

Hi to all,

I have a very simple question for  you..I saw that now Flink has it's own
snapshot repo on the apache servers (
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/flink/).
I'd like to know how often the artifacts on  get updated: is there any
nightly build or just a manual one?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Freshness of SNAPSHOTS maven artifacts

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Flavio,

the snapshots are updated on each successful travis build (you can see past
builds here: https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/builds)
So ideally the snapshots are updated within a few hours.