Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/26 14:06:38 UTC

[DISCUSS] Upcoming Release 3.2.5/3.1.7

I think we should start to firm things up for release of 3.2.5 and 3.1.7.
I'd like to propose that our code freeze period start Saturday June 3 with
a VOTE for release Monday, June 12. Hopefully that sounds good to everyone.
Is anyone aware of any critical issues that need to be resolved for these
versions?

Also, Any volunteers to help with release duties?

Re: [DISCUSS] Upcoming Release 3.2.5/3.1.7

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
Seems like we are firming up these final outstanding PRs in time for code
freeze. Just a few left to review and merge.

Still no suckers....i mean volunteers....for being release manager on
3.2.5?

Posted by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com>.
I can do the 3.1.7 line.