Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by zze-DAROUX Olivier FTRD/DIH/GRE <ol...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2003/08/29 10:13:26 UTC

use element visibility

Hi!

Maybe someone could help me to find out the problem :
I use some "use" elements refering to internal PNG (base64-ed) in my SVG document (displayed by a canvas). The visibility attribute is hidden. When I set this attribute to visible (using the update manager), the png doesn't appear, it only does when (for example) I move the document (using arrows).

Any idea ?

Re: use element visibility

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
zze-DAROUX Olivier FTRD/DIH/GRE wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Maybe someone could help me to find out the problem :
> I use some "use" elements refering to internal PNG (base64-ed) in my SVG document
> (displayed by a canvas). The visibility attribute is hidden. When I set this
> attribute to visible (using the update manager), the png doesn't appear, it
> only does when (for example) I move the document (using arrows).

     Can you provide a reproducable test case (in particular
use elements aren't allowed to reference PNG data directly).
If you can't give a complete test case it might also be useful
to see the code that you use to register the runnable with the
update manager and change the attribute.