Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@apache.org on 2000/01/09 16:58:21 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_actions.c mod_asis.c mod_autoindex.c mod_cgi.c mod_dir.c mod_include.c mod_mime.c mod_negotiation.c mod_userdir.c

> >  -ap_status_t ap_get_filetype(ap_filetype_e *, ap_file_t *);
> >  +ap_status_t ap_get_filetype(ap_filetype_e *, ap_fileperms_t);
>
> This API change is not right. It assumes a file's type can be derived from a
> ap_fileperms_t which is not true for all platforms, probably only true for
> unix. The OS/2 implementation of ap_get_filetype() needs the file handle.

Okay, fair enough.  I'll change it back today.  :)

Ryan

6209 H Shanda Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.