Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 21:19:55 UTC

Suitable name search

Hi guys,

I've just started up the suitable name search with PODLINGNAMESEARCH-18[1]. If anyone has any additional information they would like to add to this search, please feel free (or let me know and I'll add it if you don't have edit permission on the ticket). Please keep in mind that no analysis of the search findings should be done on the public JIRA issue -- it should be limited to search findings.

A week from now (December 10th) I'll start the analysis discussion of the findings on the private mailing list, also involving the trademark team.

- Gabriel

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-18

Re: Suitable name search

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.
Nice. I'm looking forward to getting out of the incubator.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>