Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/14 08:38:24 UTC

OpenJPA Update

I have checked in the OpenJPA build so please let me know if you have
problems.

The bpel-test have been updated to run in-mem or OpenJPA via a new VM arg (
-Dorg.apache.ode.test.persitent=true ). By default they will run in-mem. All
the tests that pass in-mem now pass with OpenJPA-Derby(embedded).

Lance

Re: OpenJPA Update

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
> As far as I can tell I have checked in all the poms. You can't see the new
> dependencies?

Sorry I missed them in the commit you did last night.

Yeah - my impression was that the OpenJPA EntityManager would enlist with
> the tx manager when running in a managed environment.

If you run in a known web server yes, but when we run in Tomcat we don't
even have a JNDI. But they have a nice interface that you can implement to
provide the tx mgr so that's cool.

Lance

Re: OpenJPA Update

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.