Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Lerchenfeld, David W." <da...@unisys.com> on 2005/08/11 22:00:52 UTC

Apache 2.x hangs on HPUX 11.11 when attempting to use ModPerl

I am at the end of my line on this one.

No matter how I compile up perl, apache and mod perl I cannot get apache2.x to start.
It alway goes into a loop and take the httpd stack to 97%, only when mod perl is loaded.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of things to check/do

Your help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks Lerch

     (586)354-9082

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers

Re: Apache 2.x hangs on HPUX 11.11 when attempting to use ModPerl

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Lerchenfeld, David W. wrote:
> I am at the end of my line on this one.
>
> No matter how I compile up perl, apache and mod perl I cannot get apache2.x to start.
> It alway goes into a loop and take the httpd stack to 97%, only when mod perl is loaded.
For starters, send your httpd.conf, startup.pl and

./confiture
and
perl Makefile.PL

lines to the list.