Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/19 21:30:59 UTC

OSGi Compliance Test access

Hi - apologies if this is a third copy - I wasn't subscribed to jcp-open
when I sent the first two requests and I'm not sure if they went anywhere.

I'm a committer on the Apache Aries project and would like access to
the OSGi CT. I have completed an NDA and sent it to secretary@.

Zoë

Re: OSGi Compliance Test access

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevan, Richard

Thank you so much for this.
>> If not, then someone will have to give you access. Once you have access, then you may also be interested in:
>>
>>    http://felix.apache.org/site/using-the-osgi-compliance-tests.html

I had already found that very useful document :-) I'll probably end up
constructing something similar on the Aries site. I couldn't find any
instructions on the OSGi site.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 19, 2010, at 5:07 PM, Richard S. Hall wrote:

> Is this something that is reasonable for me to edit? If so, I will take note of it and do it myself in the future.

Yes. https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization-template and update the jcp-nda group.

--kevan

Re: OSGi Compliance Test access

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
  On 8/19/10 16:56, Kevan Miller wrote:
> On Aug 19, 2010, at 4:49 PM, Richard S. Hall wrote:
>
>> On 8/19/10 15:30, zoe slattery wrote:
>>> Hi - apologies if this is a third copy - I wasn't subscribed to jcp-open when I sent the first two requests and I'm not sure if they went anywhere.
>>>
>>> I'm a committer on the Apache Aries project and would like access to
>>> the OSGi CT. I have completed an NDA and sent it to secretary@.
>>>
>> I see your NDA received and listed. I've added that you have OSGi CT access. If I recall correctly, the process is automated from the NDA file to give you access to the protected repo containing the OSGi CTs:
>>
>>     https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-cts
>>
>> If not, then someone will have to give you access. Once you have access, then you may also be interested in:
>>
>>     http://felix.apache.org/site/using-the-osgi-compliance-tests.html
> Thanks Richard.
>
> It's not an automated process. The asf-authorization-template needs to be updated. I've added Zoe to the jcp-nda group in that file.

Is this something that is reasonable for me to edit? If so, I will take
note of it and do it myself in the future.

-> richard

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.