Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2002/09/26 19:05:06 UTC

Commit mail - Re: Updated documentation files for JMS transport.

I commited this morning at 10:30 am EDT and have not seen any commit
email.  Is that something that needs configuring on the client?  Here is
the output that WinCVS gave me -

cvs commit -m "Updated user guide and architecture guide to reflect
addition of JMS as a \nsibli..." user-guide.html subsystems.jpg
architecture-guide.html (in directory C:\Work\Junk\xml-axis\java\docs\)
Checking in user-guide.html;
/home/cvs/xml-axis/java/docs/user-guide.html,v  <--  user-guide.html
done
Checking in subsystems.jpg;
/home/cvs/xml-axis/java/docs/subsystems.jpg,v  <--  subsystems.jpg
done
Checking in architecture-guide.html;
/home/cvs/xml-axis/java/docs/architecture-guide.html,v  <--
architecture-guide.html
done
Mailing the commit message...

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

As you can see, it thinks it is mailing a commit message.
Dave