Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Xin CHEN <xc...@housleyconsulting.com.au> on 2009/04/20 17:10:56 UTC

Ant FTP Task related question

Hi All,

I have been search on Google about my question and couldn't find. So I
am here:
1, What's the difference between 'send' action and 'put' action?
2, Any way to make ant FTP task  upload empty folder as well?
3, Any way we can chmod 777 folders with Ant FTP task?

Thanks,
-xin

Re: Ant FTP Task related question

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Xin,

send and put seem to be exactly the same according to the documentation.

I am not sure whether you can make the ftp task upload empty folders.

I do not see any action defined in the documentation to run chmod.

Regards,

Antoine

Posted by sridhar bitkuri <bi...@gmail.com>.
I have been using PUT instead of send, because it transfer files in binary
mode.