Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Vikram Koka <vi...@astronomer.io> on 2020/11/03 02:32:49 UTC

Re: [Meeting Notes] Airflow issue triage process - Call #1 - Oct 20 2020

Hi all,

I wanted to invite you to a follow-up call on the Airflow issue triage
process.

*Date*: November 5th
*Time*: 8.30--9.30 AM Pacific / 4.30 - 5.30 PM GMT
*Zoom link*:
https://astronomer.zoom.us/j/96659511795?pwd=MVd2VjVKVEdtRG5vTGN3VXNXZEJPdz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://astronomer.zoom.us/j/96659511795?pwd%3DMVd2VjVKVEdtRG5vTGN3VXNXZEJPdz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1603062773118000&usg=AOvVaw3NILdQFS5CXdYmOD1HuvpK>

Agenda for today's call:

   - Follow-up feedback from decisions of last call
   - Learnings from issues currently being processed
   - Discuss triage party

Best regards,

Vikram

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.