Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Doychin Bondzhev <do...@dsoft-bg.com> on 2019/01/03 09:24:50 UTC

Problems with some tests on Windows and proposed fixes.

Hi guys and Happy new year!

I'm right now in the process of completing full build of Tomee 8 on
Windows.

I already have some changes implemented to some tests but I want to
complete all build issues before I send them.

Here is a short list:

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/344

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/345

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/346

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/347

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/348

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/349

I have one more but it is related to the safeguard 1.2.0 that was reverted.

--
Doychin Bondzhev
dSoft-Bulgaria Ltd.

Re: Problems with some tests on Windows and proposed fixes.

Posted by Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Doychin,

Thanks for the PRs.

I left comments on: