Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 22:05:13 UTC

Re: Confusion around domain and domainid in listDiskOfferings API Documentation

Hi Evan,
Sorry you found the API docs wanting. We have a great need for people to
help improve them. Could you please file this as a bug against
documentation? It's the same as filing anything else at
bugs.cloudstack.org- just pick "Doc" in the Component field. Paste in
anything from this email
thread that would be helpful to the person who fixes the bug. Thanks,

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs